Гірськолижний форум
Горные лыжи ArmadaГорные лыжи Armada Горные лыжи Elan Маски и одежда Oakley Горнолыжные маски Bolle
Защита Dainese Термобельё Craft Спортивные носки X-Socks Термобельё X-Bionic
Реєстрація Головна Розділи Нові Біржа Транспорт
МОБІЛЬНА ВЕРСІЯ : НАШ FACEBOOK : RSS : Гірськолижний форум > Summertime > Слэклайн > Слэклайн: Беседка
Слэклайн с дешевыми вестибулярными аппаратами не входить!

Відповідь

Параметри теми Пошук у темі
Старий 08.01.2013, 13:22   #161 (посилання)
Rio
Стропобалансер

Зараз: поза форумом

Снаряга: K2 Public Enemy 176см
Цитата:
Коментар від waterboy Переглянути коментар
Как я понял, ребята снимались для проекта "Красное или Черное". Посмотрим, что выйдет на ТВ.
Вот что вышло. Смотреть с 22:00.

Что можно сказать. Если правильно снимать, а наши ТВ операторы хайлайны снимать понятное дело не умеют, то это один из 3х самых красивых хаев в Киеве.
  Share with Facebook Відповісти з цитуванням
Старий 16.09.2013, 20:14   #162 (посилання)
Rio
Стропобалансер

Как результат небольшого слэклайн конкурса от Slackline Brothers и лично Энди Льюиса - появился вот такой текст. Инглишь нидед и многа букаф, но если вы не слэклайнер и хотите хоть немного понять слэклайнера - вам надо это прочитать. Тут написано очень много из того, что слэклайнеры обычно не могут выразить словами. Это реально большая часть того, что происходит со мной за последние три года.
Slacklife!

"Slack BrO ManifestO:

The term, "Slacklife," doesn't necessarily come with strict guidelines or criteria. It is instead a word with different meanings for different people. While it might be folly to try to generalize the meaning of slacklife, you can say that all slacklives have a common theme of life centered around slacklining. That's it, nothing more, nothing less. Pretty simple. The rest is all contextual.
Slackline can be a holistic remedy to the over stressed, overworked person who puts himself as an employee or student over his humanity. The primal and natural movements that accompany a slackline can teach a person as much about life, as the person is willing to learn.
Living in the present, living with balance, and clearing the mind of distractions, trivialities and other things that cloud the pure joy of life are all things that can be learned by the experience of slacklining.
Practice is also a part of slacklife. However, slacklife is nothing without friends. Friends with whom I get to share the epic highline sends (and injuries). Friends who I slackline in the park with. Friends who push me, to push myself. Friends make slacklife.
Slacklife means to me what air means to others! I feel lost and rather empty without my line... It has truly balanced my life! I also have had tons o' fun telling people "no, I'm not in the circus and no, this isn't a tight rope!"
More so, its being the best role model for the sport, through encourement of others and having respect for others and the sport. The slacklife isn't just one little thing, its many things combined together. To make me a better person and to make this world a better place, while having a great time with life improving on a physical, mental and spiritual levels.
Do I find balance? Yes. Do I find determination? Yes. But, I swear to you slacklife is something so much more. Time and time again I have been thrown to the ground by the thin, wobbly webbing. I’ve eaten shit, hard. And yet I love it. The swaying motion of the line under my feet, or the slow draw of each focused breath. IT is absolutely surreal while I’m on that line when the problems of life seem to just ebb away.
That feeling, that subtle calm that flows over you as you find your place on the slackline is the unique sense of being whole. A feeling that we all belong in the universe, and conversely, the universe belongs in us. Being the best person you can possibly be, by working hard, playing hard, and genuinely being a kind-hearted person; we all need to find that balance.
To take those feelings of fear (on and off the line) and work to conquer them. The awareness and alertness of your body in space and the ability to completely clear your mind of everything else. To "focus on the focus," in the places that inspire us, with people that we love wether they slack or not... It all adds up to the experience that keeps me wanting more and more!
Living, loving, sharing, and expanding the slacklife to the fullest keeps it fun. As I continue to introduce to slacklining to new people, I find that they tell me later at some point how it has changed their lives. Years ago, I was a book worm who only studied and had really bad anxiety. Now, I have a great balance to my life, enjoy what I do and I am anxiety free. Because it has changed my life in so many ways, it makes me want to spread it more.
It literally is meditation for me to walk a line. To discard conventional ideas of 'living' to pursue a life of pure passion. To walk a thin line that transcends societal norms. To calmly occupy a space once only reserved for the birds. To overcome limiting beliefs and find security in the instability. This has molded me to be who i am today.
Have fun, love it all, every step of the way, and every step on the line, THAT IS SLACKLIFE."
Старий 24.09.2013, 20:29   #163 (посилання)
Live Fast

Снаряга: Россі ЛТ) Б96) Атомік Сл ) Элан Рс) Джордан, Спэш, СЕВА та 8)
На день варенья мне подарили просто супер символичный подарок из детства, но об этом позже и в другой теме
Похоже это сюда
Love Is (Любовь Это). Вкладыши от жвачки "Love Is". Любовь это... балансирование
+ Rio
Старий 24.09.2013, 20:59   #164 (посилання)
Rio
Стропобалансер

Джигит, спасибо.

Блин, когда-нибудь я специально приеду в Харьков, чтоб научить тебя ходить слэк . И ты у меня первый в списке тех, кому я подарю слэк, когда я решу от залежавшейся снаряги избавится .
Старий 24.09.2013, 21:14   #165 (посилання)
Уже не студент

Снаряга: K2 Obsethed 2010, Line Traveling Circus 2013, Dalbello "Il Moro" T, Салатовый поджопник круглый.
Старий 24.09.2013, 21:18   #166 (посилання)
Rio
Стропобалансер

Student, а?
Ты ходить умеешь и слэк у тебя есть ))))) .
Старий 24.09.2013, 21:29   #167 (посилання)
Адепт Харбариума

Снаряга: Yamaha Tracer 9, Blizzard: SRC WC 165, WRC WC 180, Rustler 11 188, Canyon Neuron 9 CF SL
Цитата:
Коментар від Rio Переглянути коментар
Student, а?
Ты ходить умеешь и слэк у тебя есть ))))) .
кхм... кхм...
Старий 24.09.2013, 21:33   #168 (посилання)
Rio
Стропобалансер

Цитата:
Коментар від Sheridan Переглянути коментар
кхм... кхм...
Ты ходить не хочешь уметь и потому слэк тебе не нужен :р .
Старий 24.09.2013, 21:37   #169 (посилання)
Live Fast

Снаряга: Россі ЛТ) Б96) Атомік Сл ) Элан Рс) Джордан, Спэш, СЕВА та 8)
Rio, я к вам следующим летом приеду - потусить, позагорать, побалансировать, ролики и конечно баскетбол
Снарягу береги пригодится!

Добавлено через 2 минуты

Будешь в Харьков собираться - пиши в личку - обязательно!
+ Rio
Старий 24.09.2013, 22:14   #170 (посилання)
Всегда на форуме

Снаряга: salomon: Roker2 11-12 \K2 obSETHed 11-12/Volkl Recetiger Speedwal Uvo SL 15-16\Stumpjumper FSR/Cube
Цитата:
Коментар від Джигит Переглянути коментар
Будешь в Харьков собираться....
после Запорожье, Рио дальше станции метро Осокорки не поедет...))
Відповідь Є непрочитані сторінки Головна Новi 

Тут присутні: 1 (учасників - 0 , гостей - 1)

Ваші права у розділі

При цитуванні гірськолижного форуму на інших ресурсах, активне посилання на extreme.com.ua обов'язкове.
New UsersNew PostsVisitsPageviewsSearch EnginesDirect TrafficReferring Sites
Today02365036 (73%)11 (22%)2 (4%)
Yesterday1313946583 (60%)47 (34%)9 (6%)
Month104794614257632831 (61%)1619 (35%)180 (4%)